Located halfway between The Pepsi Center and Coors Field in LoDo, the Denver Rio is the perfect place to get your night started. So grab a seat in Denver’s number one neighborhood for fun, whether you’re people watching, enjoying the scenery, or keeping up with your favorite sports teams on the televisions in our bar.
1525 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
Shannon Hayhurst, General Manager
*Closed on Thanksgiving, November 26th*
*Closed Christmas Eve, December 24th, and Christmas Day, December 25th*
*Regular Hours for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day*
- Sun - Thu, 11a - close (closing time varies)
- Fri - Sat, 11a - midnight
- Happy Hour: Mon - Fri, 3 - 6p
- Brunch: Sat + Sun, 11a - 4p
Contact the Manager on Duty
Reservations can be made by calling the Rio directly at 303.623.5432 or through Open Table. For parties of 11 or more, or if Open Table shows your preferred time unavailable, please contact the Rio directly at 303.623.5432.
Don't have time to dine-in or pick up a to-go order? We've got you covered! Now offering convenient delivery via our partner Mile High Menus.
- Happy Hour (Mon - Fri, 3-6p): $1 off Classic Rio Margs, Big Tex Margs, Ricky’s. $3 drafts, Tecate Cans, shots of Cuervo Cinge. $1 off small plates menu. $3 tacos.
- Movember Collaboration with Renegade Brewing: For the month of November, the Denver Rio partnered with Renegade to offer a special brew! Try the Jose Flanders brew, a Vanilla Kolsch with Mexican Vanilla Beans, and 100% of the proceeds from the brew sold will be donated to the Movember Foundation. Donate to the Rio Team this Movember at: http://moteam.co/team-rio-grande
The Denver Rio’s Cantina Room is a place where you can refresh your spirit with close family and friends – an ideal setting for special occasions, corporate events, banquets, and holiday parties. And when you add in some seriously good Mexican food, fun, and margaritas, your event will definitely be one to remember.
For information or to book a private event, please fill out the form below or contact: