Located halfway between The Pepsi Center and Coors Field in LoDo, the Denver Rio is the perfect place to get your night started. So grab a seat in Denver’s number one neighborhood for fun, whether you’re people watching, enjoying the scenery, or keeping up with your favorite sports teams on the televisions in our bar.
1525 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
- We will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day, 11/23
- Sun - Thu, 11a - close (closing time varies)
- Fri - Sat, 11a - midnight
- Happy Hour: Mon - Fri, 3 - 6p
- Brunch: Sat + Sun, 11a - 4p
Contact the Manager on Duty
Reservations can be made by calling the Rio directly at 303.623.5432 or through Open Table. For parties of 11 or more, or if Open Table shows your preferred time unavailable, please contact the Rio directly at 303.623.5432.
Don't have time to dine-in or pick up a to-go order? We've got you covered! Now offering convenient delivery via our partner, Grub Hub. Please click below!
- Happy Hour (Mon - Fri, 3-6p): $1 off Classic Rio Margs, Big Tex Margs, Ricky’s. $3 drafts, Tecate Cans, shots of Cuervo Cinge. $1 off small plates menu. $3 tacos.
- Legendary Thursday Nights (9p - midnight): $4 Classic Rio Margs. $5 Half Quesadillas. $2 Cuervo shots.
The Denver Rio’s Cantina Room is a place where you can refresh your spirit with close family and friends – an ideal setting for special occasions, corporate events, banquets, and holiday parties. And when you add in some seriously good Mexican food, fun, and margaritas, your event will definitely be one to remember.
For information or to book a private event, please fill out the form below or contact: