When you’re finished hanging out or shopping on the famous Pearl Street Mall, come visit us at the Boulder Rio for a little weekend spirit...every single day of the week. Whether you're bringing the family for Mexican food or just bringing your thirst for a good time, it’s always the refreshing, delicious escape you’re looking for!
1101 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Derek Stoldt, General Manager
- Sun - Wed, 11a - close (closing time varies)
- Thu - Sat, 11a - midnight
- Happy Hour: Mon - Fri, 3 - 6p
- Late Night Happy Hour: Thur, 9p - midnight
- Brunch: Sat + Sun, 11a - 4p
Contact the Manager on Duty
Reservations can be made by calling the Rio directly at 303-444-3690, or through Open Table. For parties of 9 or more, or if Open Table shows your preferred time unavailable, it will be necessary to call the Rio directly.
Don't have time to dine-in or pick up a to-go order? We've got you covered! Now offering convenient delivery via our partner Hungry Buffs.
You can also order from Grub Hub. Click on the link below.
Custom Catering available for pickup or delivery for groups of 10 or more (24 hours notice is required for delivery). Please call 303-444-3690 and ask for the manager on duty.
Let the Rio cater your next event! It's so easy - just give us a call with what you'd like, and we will do the rest!
- Tequila Tasting with Fortaleza - Tuesday, October 17th, 6p: Join us for a FREE Tequila Tasting! Please call the restaurant directly to RSVP - limited spots available! 303.444.3690
- Tequila Tasting with Suerte - Tuesday, October 31st, 6p: Join us for a FREE Tequila Tasting on Halloween night! Costumes welcome. Please call the restaurant directly to RSVP - limited spots available. 303.444.3690
- Happy Hour (Mon - Fri, 3-6p): $1 off Classic Rio Margs, Big Tex Margs, Ricky’s. $3 drafts, Tecate Cans, shots of Cuervo Cinge. $1 off small plates menu. $3 tacos.
- Thursday Late Night Happy Hour (Thu, 9p - midnight): $5 Classic Rio Margs, $5 Half Quesadillas, $2 Cuervo Shots
Memorable, good times at the Rio’s Shift Bar. The Boulder Rio's Shift Bar is a place where you can refresh your spirit with close family and friends – an ideal setting for special occasions, corporate events, banquets, and holiday parties. And when you add in some seriously good Mexican food, fun, and margaritas, your event will definitely be one to remember.
For information or to book a private event, please contact:
Manager on Duty