When you’re finished hanging out or shopping on the famous Pearl Street Mall, come visit us at the Boulder Rio for a little weekend spirit...every single day of the week. Whether you're bringing the family for Mexican food or just bringing your thirst for a good time, it’s always the refreshing, delicious escape you’re looking for!
1101 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Derek Stoldt, General Manager
- We will be CLOSED: Monday, September 26th - Wednesday, September 28th. We will be open Thursday, September 29th without alcohol service.
Open on Friday, Sept 30th - normal service.
- Sun - Wed, 11a - close (closing time varies)
- Thu - Sat, 11a - midnight
- Happy Hour: Mon - Fri, 3 - 6p
- Late Night Happy Hour: Thur, 9p - midnight
- Brunch: Sat + Sun, 11a - 4p
Contact the Manager on Duty
Reservations can be made by calling the Rio directly at 303-444-3690, or through Open Table. For parties of 13 or more, or if Open Table shows your preferred time unavailable, it will be necessary to call the Rio directly.
Don't have time to dine-in or pick up a to-go order? We've got you covered! Now offering convenient delivery via our partner Hungry Buffs.
You can also order from Grub Hub. Click on the link below.
Custom Catering available for pickup or delivery for groups of 10 or more (24 hours notice is required for delivery). Please call 303-444-3690 and ask for the manager on duty.
- Happy Hour (Mon - Fri, 3-6p): $1 off Classic Rio Margs, Big Tex Margs, Ricky’s. $3 drafts, Tecate Cans, shots of Cuervo Cinge. $1 off small plates menu. $3 tacos.
Thursday Late Night Happy Hour (Thu, 9p - midnight): $5 Classic Rio Margs, $5 Half Quesadillas, $2 Cuervo Shots
Memorable, good times at the Rio’s Shift Bar. The Boulder Rio's Shift Bar is a place where you can refresh your spirit with close family and friends – an ideal setting for special occasions, corporate events, banquets, and holiday parties. And when you add in some seriously good Mexican food, fun, and margaritas, your event will definitely be one to remember.
For information or to book a private event, please contact:
Manager on Duty